Sunday 3 September 2017

My Speech

My Visit To Scotland


When I visited scotland I had a very interesting start to the visit .

I can't say much about the start because most of it I don't remember because so much flying gave me jet lag and my brain was behind .But I will say a small bit about the place I visited and other little things .

Place One crail : Crail is a small town about 80 miles from glasgow .The only way to describe crail is to say it looks like atown out a fairy tale .With little old cottages made of bricks a small harbour and a beautiful beach with a very lovely area . This area is on the beach it's about as big as a school bus and as deep as a paddling pool it's filled with rocks now rocks aren't very special but there are blue,purple, red, orange it's a pool of rainbow rocks really  . The day I went I was very lucky as for ones the sun was out .Since I was 2 every year we would come and do the same thing drive to crail have a wee cup o tea go on to the rocks to look for wilkes which is a type of seafood then drive to a town near crail called anstruther . Unfortunate for me I had a bit of a sad day to .There was no milk for tea This is a personal disaster.

When we got to anstruther we also did our we traddition get ice cream fish and chips and sit at the harbour to make this a bit more funnyish the harbour is shaped like a circle with the top cut of.So like a bowl then but whenever we park the car goes forward and gives my grann a mini heart attack cause she thinks she going to fall into a pool of smelly fish and seaweed .Also an upside for anstruther is thats where i got the sweets for everyone .

Place 2 : North Berwick  or if you said it how you read it North Berwick :North berwick is 3 hours away but still an awesome place to go huge beach and great fish and chips if you can't tell scott's love fish n chips well most of as .Remember how I said we were looking for see life in crail well here is a comparison crail is like Nz Rain not bad North berwick is like snow in the North pole so a lot .But there was a price to pay our sense of smell the seaweed was bad. That's all I can say Bad.Also Next to north berwick is a town like crail but more beautiful  its called abeerlady is pretty much like crail i'm starting to see a pattern one place a good place near it .

Any way on a happy note I am home now and I couldn't ask to be in a better school .

No comments:

Post a Comment